Charles Ruiters Coaching, Mentoring & Supervisie
6215 EA Maastricht
ir. C.J.M. (Charles) Ruiters
Charles has been training and coaching entrepreneurs, managers and young professionals for more than 15 years in the field of personal growth, authentic leadership, relationship management and effective communication. Charles has extensive intercultural experience, having coached and trained people from over 50 different nationalities. His clients come from a wide range of industries, including technology, consulting, energy & environmental engineering, schools & education, utilities and public sector.
Charles creates a calm, safe and open atmosphere to explore and discover. He is the coach who knows how to tilt your issue to multiple perspectives. His warm presence and open, alert questioning offers you plenty of space to gain insights, revise your beliefs and trust yourself. With his infectious enthusiasm, pleasant energy and sense of life, he knows how to touch everyone who crosses his path. Charles helps clients to focus, target and change their behaviour. Charles makes sure you get in touch with your inner strengths, ideas and courage to get into action.
For me, coaching is about opening up, connecting and focusing on what works. This of course differs from person to person. Listening, not having an agenda, not being judgmental and asking the right, empowering questions - that's how my coaching supports your process quickly, effectively and successfully.
Why clients choose Charles?
- He is certified as master coach and Senior Practitioner at the highest international level ICF & NOBCO/EMCC.
- He has almost 15 years of experience in proven coaching methods.
- He is optimistic, decisive, empathetic, passionated, inspirational and honest.
- His Holistic approach: coaching with head, heart and belly.
- His coaching goes deep gaining insight into your blind spots and unconscious self.
- Clients get in-depth insights and lasting (behavioural) change.
- Clients are ready in 6 - 7 sessions over 3 months: having reached your objectives.
In addition, as an ICF MCC, Certified Mentor Coach & accredited supervisor, Charles coach coaches to grow personally and professionally and to achieve the desired ICF and EMCC credentials. And he teaches in ICF and EMCC accredited executive coaching programmes.